The final contributions in all categories have been received;
the conference proceedings have been produced. See the
table of contents.
They have been published by Springer Verlag in the
Lecture Notes in Computer
Science (LNCS) series.
- Full papers: 10 pages, 25 mins presentation, 5 mins question time
- original and previously unpublished mature research results.
- Short papers: 4 pages, 10 mins presentation, 5 mins question time
- original and unpublished ongoing research, best presented through
either a short presentation, a poster, or a demonstration.
- Workshop papers
- Same format as conference papers
- Doctoral consortium: 6 pages, 20 mins presentation, 10 mins question time
- PhD students presenting topic and progress of their research to get
additional feedback on their presentation and ideas.